I have California on the brain for two reasons:
1. This time last year, we were just getting home from a wonderful vacation there.
2. We are in the process of planning another trip there with my family.
I love California.
I love Disneyland.
Who doesn't???
Actually, come to think of it, my Uncle hates it. He said, in his opinion, Hell would be Disneyland with no exits.
So besides him, who doesn't??
I've been going through some of our vacation pictures, and realized I never posted any.
So...
Let's go back one year from now, shall we?
Apparently Cinderella and her Fairly Godmother are terrifying.
Jaxen had a hard time understanding the concept of waiting in line.
Every time a ride would come back he would get so excited, but when it would leave without him, he was heartbroken. His sad faces were too cute not to take a picture.
I can't decide if Tyler was enjoying this ride or not.
My boys are big fans of the giant mouse.
Tyler said he had a second brain on the outside of his head.
We were a little worried about how the boys would do sharing a bed, but it worked out just fine.
I was pregnant with Madee and just starting to show (and just starting to get over the nausea).
Going on bigger rides was not that easy because it was just the four of us. Tim talked Tyler into going on a few that he was tall enough for (Space Mountain and the Matterhorn) and we waited while he went on the roller coaster in California Adventure. The boys were pretty excited when they saw their Dad on the big roller coaster.
If this vacation had a theme, it would be illness...
Don't get me wrong, we still had so much fun, but we all took a turn being sick.
There were a couple of days that we cut our adventures short to go and crash at the hotel room.
Jaxen was thrilled to see "Goopy"
Tyler wasn't nearly as excited about the characters as Jaxen was.
We spent part of our time in Anaheim, and part of our time in San Diego.
Coming up next... San Diego.











































1 comments:
looks so fun!
Post a Comment