My mom dedicated most of her garden to pumpkins this year, so the kids were able to just go out back and pick a pumpkin. It was rather convenient.
I love this underwear line up.
This was the first year in a long time that Tim was able to carve pumpkins without having to hurry home to do homework, so he carved two. (Husband, if you are going to make silly faces, they are going to get posted. You've been warned).
I have a picture like this every year.
I have a picture like this every year.
I love the focus on Evan's face in the middle picture.
Kati doesn't mess around.
Isaac's pumpkin
His pumpkins are always very creative.
His pumpkins are always very creative.
I have a secret love of painting pumpkins. This year I was busy helping my kids and taking care of Madee so I didn't have time to paint one. I brought one home to paint, but it didn't happen. Maybe I'll paint a Thanksgiving pumpkin...
















0 comments:
Post a Comment