My Dad normally takes us all to Lagoon once during the summer. But this summer was so busy, we had to squeeze in a trip in the fall. The weather was so perfect, I think we may go in the fall again.
The kids kept fighting over who would sit with Jaxen on the rides. I think it's because he was so happy throughout the entire ride.
Hazel was pretty disappointed that Tyler wasn't more daring. Their family got season passes this year, so she has become quite experienced at the "big" rides. But Tyler is not a very brave soul when it comes to rides, and he was content to stick with the kiddie rides.
I can't remember the circumstances, but somehow Jessi and I got left with all 7 kids by ourselves for a while. SEVEN KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF SIX!!!! I was actually pretty surprised how well we did. We even went on a ride or two (or maybe we just rode the train twice).
Madee did awesome. She seemed rather pleased to be there in fact.
I love how well Hazel and Tyler get along.
Tim dragged Tyler on Rattle Snake Rapids. He was less than pleased when he got soaked.
My Dad bought everyone ice cream. Tyler ordered vanilla and Jessi got a cone, no ice cream.
Weirdos.
The only ride Madee rode was the train, but I don't think she minded too much.
Although I did see her eyeing a few of the roller coasters.
When I was little my Dad and I used to ride the sky ride that goes across the park, and then he would buy me a carmel apple. We didn't go on the sky ride, but he did buy me a carmel apple this year. Tim sampled it for me.
This is how Tyler fell asleep on our way home.
We all had a really good time.
I know Lagoon is kind of lame as far as amusement parks go, but I still love it.




















2 comments:
You got some really fabulous pictures of me there. And I didn't order a cone. I just took all the kids cones because they don't like them and I am not a huge fan of ice cream.
I love Lagoon too. We didn't make it this year. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment