- Madelinn is three months old today.
- She can scowl like it's nobody's business.
- She squeaks. Especially when she is happy. Tim calls her a squeak toy.
- She coos and talks. She has a sweet little voice.
- She loves the bath. She splashes and thrashes around. I think she is training to swim the English Channel.
- She won't take a binky but seems to enjoy sucking on her thumb, when it can find its way into her mouth.
- She loves being swaddled more than any of my other babies have.
- She hugs her blanket to her chest, especially when she's tired.
- She chews and sucks on her blankets. If she's wearing a dress, it will find it's way into her mouth as well.
- She spits up far more than her brothers did. She frequently smells like sour milk, which is really charming.
- She is a screamer. It's getting much better though. The first couple of weeks after we brought her home from the hospital, it seemed all she did was cry. Now she just cries in the evenings.
- She won't take a bottle, she loves to nurse, and she is rather noisy while she nurses.
- She sleeps okay. She still wakes up to eat, but generally goes right back to sleep.
- She usually sleeps in our bed....
- She isn't as snuggly as her brothers were, but still likes to be close, especially when she's sleepy.
- I think she might be my best napper so far.
- Her hair is just starting to come in. There's not enough there to be certain, but I'm pretty sure she'll be blonde.
- She is a nudist. Being naked is far superior to wearing clothing.
- She has a tendency to get overstimulated when there are a lot of people around.
- She doesn't usually mind being in the car as long as it's moving. If we stop she gets fussy. Although, I've found if I turn up the music she will usually clam down.
- She is a big fan of her Dad. She really turns on the charm for him. I think she's already working on getting a pony.
- She usually smiles after she sneezes.
- Madee is by far our most tickilish baby.
- If she is tired (or hungry of course) I'm the only person she wants. So don't take it personally if she cries if you try and hold her.
- It is her personal mission to poop on every outfit she owns. We call them pooplosions or blow-outs at our house.
- She is really sweet, and we all adore her.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Madee Lou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love that first pic of her, so so SO CUTE!!! She is beautiful.
She is adorable! Makes me miss your family so much.
Post a Comment