So far, Tyler seems to really enjoy Kindergarten, and his teacher says he is doing fine.
Here are some pictures from his first day...

Here are some pictures from his first day...

He was pretty darn proud of his Iron Man backpack and his invention (the wad of pipe cleaners in his hand). Don't ask him what it does, unless you're ready for a long answer. It's apparently very complicated and dangerous.
Tim took some time off of work so that he could come with us.
I can't get over how handsome this kid is.

He went right in without any hesitation. To be honest, I wasn't worried. He has never been shy.
He looks kind of nervous in this picture, but don't be deceived. He was excited.
It was a good thing that Tim came with me.
I probably would have stayed for the whole class.
(And I was really mad when he made me leave.)
I sobbed as soon as we made it the seclusion of our car.
It was harder than I thought it would be.







3 comments:
Aww..what a cute kindergarten boy. I still can't believe he's that old already. Don't worry, I cried when Emma went to kindergarten, too.
Your such a good mom. He looks so cute!
I can't believe he's in kindergarten already..of course he'll do great!!
Post a Comment