Having three kids has been....an adventure.
But a good one.
I love having a little girl.
Even if she is a screamer very vocal.
Except for the whole waking up part,
mornings are my favorite time of the day.
Generally all three of my kids are very pleasant.
They all find their way into our bed, and the boys (especially Tyler) love to play with their sister.
I love to watch them interact.
I never want to forget how cute and funny they are right now,
Because they change and grow so fast.
I can't keep up.
Because they change and grow so fast.
I can't keep up.
The temptation to pull out my camera and capture the moment
is often too strong to resist.
So I do.
Frequently.
Ty might be trying to suck out her brains.
I think having two older brothers
will make Madee tough.
Don't you?




















6 comments:
The feet photos are so cute. It is amazing how much she looks like them! So cute. I am sure she will be very protected by her brothers when she gets older. Too Cute!
Crista
Loved the photos :^)
So stinkin cute!! Looking at these pictures made me smile. From ear to ear. : ) love.
These are so cute. I need to learn from you and take out my camera more. Your baby girl is so lucky to have two big brothers who love her so much.
The mornings were my absolute favorite time during those first months Charlotte was born too. I have TONS of pictures of them in PJ's and sporting that awesome morning look. But I loved it.
I'm just so impressed you keep up your blog with three kids. I let mine fall WAY behind because I just couldn't keep up.
I blame it on my church calling. :)
I love these. They love her so much!
Post a Comment