Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Morning

I have never been a morning person.
My family (especially my Mom) can attest to this.
But as much as I hate getting up,
I am pretty lucky to wake up to these sweet faces every morning.

Photobucket
Don't mind the food on his face...
Almost every morning, I wake up to Jaxen crawling into my bed, getting right up in my face, and saying (with all the power of his morning breath),
"Mom, I wanna eat"

Photobucket
Unless Tyler wakes up first. 
He is more content to snuggle for a while before requesting a meal.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And they look pretty fabulous when they eat breakfast too.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Charming. Really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming indeed. They're so cute. The morning breath part kinda made me gag a little big.

cstenney said...

They are so handsome! What stunning eyes they have. Your baby girl is going to be georgous!!

Jessi Fogg said...

Ha ha ha. That picture of Jaxen made me laugh. I have trained my kids to wake up Isaac in the morning. Even on Fathers Day Hazel came in and woke up Isaac and said "Am I supposed to wake up mom this morning?"

Belle said...

They are just too handsome! We need a play day like that! Don't you love people with other kids so your kids can be kids and just get into things! Excellent photos :) 3 missionaries almost home!!!