Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Growing Old Together

The other day, I came across a CD Tim had made for me when we were in high school. I popped it in the CD player and this was the first song that came on.



If I have to get old,
I'm sure glad I'm going to get there with Tim.


4 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Isaac played me this song on the guitar once. Back before we were married.

Anonymous said...

I love that song actually. I can play it on the guitar too, so Tim probably can too (we have twin guitars even). Make him play it for you! Pretty lucky to get to grow old with someone you like so much!

Craig and Monica said...

That's so cute that he made you a CD. Such a cute song, too.

Monica said...

That is the best thing ever! Love it. So romantical! xoxo