Do you remember Tyler's cute friend Leonardo? Well he and his family moved back to Brazil recently. We got together with their family a few days before they moved. I love how Tyler and Leo act like no time has gone by since they last played together.
It was Leo's brother Lucas' birthday so we decided to meet at Chucky Cheese.
(Chucky Cheese is much more fun if you pretend germs don't exist....just so you know)
The newest addition to the Cachoeira family, Daniel.
Lilian and Charles
I love Tyler's face in this picture... doesn't it just say "hurry and take this stupid picture so that I can go play"
Actually... no. It doesn't because Tyler doesn't say stupid. In fact if you say the word in his range of hearing, he will tell you that stupid is not a nice word.
Actually... no. It doesn't because Tyler doesn't say stupid. In fact if you say the word in his range of hearing, he will tell you that stupid is not a nice word.












0 comments:
Post a Comment