A couple of weeks ago, my family got to together to celebrate all of the April Birthdays (my Dad's, Daniel's, and my own). Last year I was sick when we celebrated. This year I was just large. In fact my Grandpa kept saying, "I can't get over how big you've gotten!". I couldn't help but agree. I feel big.
Speaking of big, my family is getting big. We can't comfortably sit around a table anymore.
Daniel chose to sit at the "kid table"
While Kati preferred to dine with a much older crowd.
It was such a nice day we had to go out and play for a bit (seriously what's with this weather?!)
Hazel and Tyler are best friends.
My husband can play basketball while holding children.
He's kind of amazing like that.
We opened a few presents... and played with tissue paper apparently.
Erick likes to show me things. And I am always happy to see what treasures he has to display. That day it was a broken Disneyland snow globe. Pretty sure there was still some broken glass on it.
Jaxen thinks Delilah is the bees knees. I hope he has the same feelings towards his little sister.
Kati taught Jaxen to stick out his tongue whenever a camera is pointing his way.
Three birthdays = Three birthday cakes
Kati and Hazel waiting anxiously for cake.
My cheesecake. I'm turning 7 apparently.
I like to sneak pictures of Chris and Lesley when they least expect it.
They love it.
Today is Daniel's 16th birthday. Can you believe it!?
Happy Birthday Daniel!
My Grandpa was telling me something amusing.




























8 comments:
I'm hoping this link works: http://bradshaw.no-ip.org/slides/all/dadSlides/D%20119-135/medium/D132-B.jpg
...the picture of Hazel & Tyler reminded me of some other cuties I know :o)
I think you are being a bit dramatic about your size! I think you look great! Especially for this being baby #3!!
I think you look great too. Did you already announce you were having a girl? I think I missed that. I also love that you used "bees knees" to caption a picture:) Miss you! Congrats on getting your house too!
I think we look about the same amount of pregnant...but I'm 6 weeks behind you. Sad. I'm glad Daniel is 16. He can date my sister! I'm sure your sweet boys will adore their baby sister.
Oh my gosh is that Carlye and Thomas!!! BA HA HA HA
yep ;o)
You do NOT look like a baby blue whale. You look so cute! :) Happy belated Birthday!
Hey-you don't look very big to me :) Hazel and Tyler are looking soooo grown up! I love how kids' change! Love your blog, when I get the chance to look-and btw I also love your dark wood floors! Hope you're doing well besides feeling a bit big and awkward! Glad you're moving to a new place, that's nice!
Post a Comment