Yesterday my family celebrated all of the April birthdays.
That would be Me, my Dad, and my little brother Daniel.
Unfortunately I spent the day at home (alone) with a spectacular case of food poisoning.
Which left me exhausted, dehydrated, and with an equally spectacular breast infection.
Awesome.
So I haven't opened any of my birthday presents yet.
And the box is still sitting next to my bed.
Begging to be opened.
And Tyler may or may not wear his pajamas all day long.




3 comments:
Are you kidding? After all the posts, pictures and everything you've done on everyone else's birthdays lately, you don't have a single picture of your own party??
You cry, girl-- and not just because you're vomiting what should have been fabulous chicken madera.
(Hopefully that made you laugh!!)
Bummer. Sorry about the poison. You should open the box...maybe it'll help.
Ugh. I hate food poisoning. Tyler spent yesterday home with it. Coincidence? And I really want to know what is in the box. Tell Tim it better be good now.
Post a Comment