Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Morgans are Moving

It's true.
We are moving.
But don't you worry, we're not going too far. 
Only about twenty minutes from where we live now.


A 900 sq. ft. 2 bedroom apartment can only hold 4 people for so long.
We can't legally fit another human being in here.
And, as it turns out, there's one growing in my belly right now.
So moving has become mandatory.
We are pretty darn excited to have some extra space.


We're just not sure what we're going to do with it yet....



PS. Anyone know a good (cheap) landscaper?

11 comments:

Mandy said...

I loved that floor plan as we were shopping around too. PS- let me know if you find that cheap landscaper. Jason says we should hit the Home Depot on a Saturday morning and pick some up. LOL

Manda said...

HOORAY I am so happy for you guys it's so cute!!!
My sister in law is getting their back yard finished and she really likes them... I honestly have no idea what their prices are but I can get you their #.

Anonymous said...

I love your house! I am so so excited for you guys. And I can't wait to help you move. Because we're so helping. Also, my friend's husband is a landscaper...I can ask her what his prices are like.

Craig and Monica said...

Love the house! The pic. of Tyler running in the house reminds me of how Emma was when we looked at our house. Guess we can't keep them on Lincoln St. forever, right?

Meredith said...

Nice house! Whereabouts is it? Looks to be nice and spacey!!

Michelle Stocking said...

Such good news! So happy for you.
Are you entering the crazy adult world of being a homebuyer?

Holly said...

you deserve this, I'm so happy for you.

Jenn said...

Congrats! I had no idea you guys were thinking about moving. I love the new place! Did you two build it? Where is it? We seriously need to do some catching up!

Jessi Fogg said...

I can't wait to see it in person. Jesse from Splendor in the Grasse's husband does landscaping and Jesse now owns a nursery with her flower shop. If you want me to ask her about her husbands prices let me know.

Mandy said...

seriously- i need those leads too, so share if you get them privately! Also, what city you going to? Closer to your moms?

Amberly said...

Awww, you're growing up! SO looking forward to that stage! Funny thing about our little student-housing townhouse: it's only illegal to have three kids in it if one of them is a girl! Soooo... baby is going to sleep in the closet for the first year of his life. Quite literally! ;) Good luck getting all settled in your new home!