The other morning, Jax woke up with a splendid hair-do.
Don't act like you're not impressed.
Can YOU get that kind of volume?
I didn't think so.
Okay, Tyler's hair looks fine, but he's rather handsome, don't you think?
Admittedly this is not the most flattering picture of Jaxen, but it makes me laugh every time I see it.
His face illustrates just how funny he thinks his Dad is.
Jax ran right in front of a girl on the swings last week.
Jax: 0
Girl: 1
I don't think the picture quite does it justice...
But Jax is not a fan of the camera, so that's the best I could get.
And last, but certainly not least, this is how I found Jax asleep tonight....
He apparently fell asleep doing some light reading...
with his hand tucked safely in his pajamas.
Love him.




1 comments:
You always have the funniest/cutest pictures! You sure have cute children.
Post a Comment