Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jax is Two!


My baby turned TWO yesterday. . . . 
TWO??!!!

Want to see some cute pictures of my little fellow?
Of course you do.
Here are some from when he was born.
And here are some from when he turned one.
He's exceptionally handsome, don't you think?

Happy Birthday Little Man!

P.S. Thank you to all of you that helped us celebrate this weekend! Pictures of the party to come soon!


4 comments:

Michelle Stocking said...

Yeah! Happy birthday Jax.

Crista Timothy said...

Its amazing to me how much he looks like Tyler... I cant believe he is two! Good thing there is a new baby on the way!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jax! He is so cute! Sorry we missed the party. I hope it was great.

Araignée said...

Nice photos! :^)

By the way, it looks like the margin on your blog is slightly too narrow, cutting off a bit of text/photo. Nothing too big...I'm just picky ;^)