Yippie!!! It will be so fun!! Congrats.
YAY!!!!!! Baby girls are so fun!!!! Congrats!!!
WOOHOO for girls!! You deserve one after two boys. Congratulations!
Congratulations Carlye! I bet you were so excited to find out there were no man parts :) Now you wont be so out numbered! Bring on the pink!Crista
Yeah, a girl! So happy for you.PS Lets get together soon. This month or next. I'll email you.
I love the thumb sucking in the second picture! I'm real happy it's a girl. Let's play again soon.
Congrats!! We have twin families!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited that you're finally getting a girl, and I'm sure the boys will just love her!
finally i get to see the pictures of my new niece. The picture of her face is a little creepy. We have one of those of Delilah too.
a girl! how exciting! so happy for you guys
Congrats! Girls are so much fun. Your boys are so adorable, your little girl is bound to be beautiful.
Hooray for girls! Congrats!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! CONGRATS LOVE!!! : ) XOXOXOXO
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited you're having a girl! She will be a beauty!
Yeah! How exciting! I'm finally looking at some blogs again :) And you're moving! Where to? Looks nice! Lots of love to you and your handsome boys!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Yippie!!! It will be so fun!! Congrats.
YAY!!!!!! Baby girls are so fun!!!! Congrats!!!
WOOHOO for girls!! You deserve one after two boys. Congratulations!
Congratulations Carlye! I bet you were so excited to find out there were no man parts :) Now you wont be so out numbered! Bring on the pink!
Crista
Yeah, a girl! So happy for you.
PS Lets get together soon. This month or next. I'll email you.
I love the thumb sucking in the second picture! I'm real happy it's a girl. Let's play again soon.
Congrats!! We have twin families!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited that you're finally getting a girl, and I'm sure the boys will just love her!
finally i get to see the pictures of my new niece. The picture of her face is a little creepy. We have one of those of Delilah too.
a girl! how exciting! so happy for you guys
Congrats! Girls are so much fun. Your boys are so adorable, your little girl is bound to be beautiful.
Hooray for girls! Congrats!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! CONGRATS LOVE!!! : ) XOXOXOXO
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited you're having a girl! She will be a beauty!
Yeah! How exciting! I'm finally looking at some blogs again :) And you're moving! Where to? Looks nice! Lots of love to you and your handsome boys!!!
Post a Comment