Last year, I got appendicitis right before Thanksgiving, so Christmas celebrating started about halfway through December.
This year, we were determined to get started early.
We decorated right after Thanksgiving, which was a first for us.
While we were decorating, I told Ty to show me is Christmas face. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was rather pleased with the result.
Then Tim showed me his Christmas face (He wasn't original enough to come up with his own, so he copied Tyler's).
Ty loves hanging ornaments on the tree.
He finds the perfect spot for each ornament....
Jax was napping when we started. He'd obviously been sleeping on his hand.
But we saved him a few ornaments to hang up.
Tyler likes to wear our tree skirt around his shoulders and pretend to be Santa.
He says, "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas Holiday!"
We've tried hard to get our Christmas shopping done early, so that this year wouldn't be so stressful.
I wish I could say we are done, but we're not completely finished.
But almost.
When our Christmas tree is up, we can't put down our treadmill.
Don't judge us.
We choose Christmas over exercise.
Tim bought us tickets to see The Christmas Carol, which was splendid.
I highly recommend it.
We haven't gone to see the lights at Temple Square yet.
Have you?
Tonight we drove around and looked at all of the "Christmas Streets" we could find.
Oh, I guess we drove past Temple Square, but that doesn't count.
This weekend is the annual Bradshaw Family Christmas Party.
It wouldn't be Christmas without that.
Oh, and I didn't buy chocolate advent calendars this year.
It will come at you when you least expect it!













4 comments:
Christmas beats out exercise! Hands down! Your tree is very cute. As is your family.
I don't think we are going to do temple Square this year, I think we will just try to find a cool neighborhood to drive through. Where did you guys go? I just finished my shopping today, but Hazel has to still do hers.
I love your tree trimming pictures! It's amazing how identical those "Christmas faces" are!!! There is a pretty cool drive thru Christmas street by my house. If you are down by your mom's house, you just head North on 3200W, Turn Left on Royalwood (its the first left after 5400S)Then it is the 3rd street on the left 3325 W. I hope you check it out! :)
love the way kids decorate trees-I might as well not try the next many years...it's fun when they have fun though...
Post a Comment