Monday, January 4, 2010

Annual Bradshaw Family Christmas Party



Right before Christmas we went to the Annual Bradshaw Family Christmas Party. I've been going to these for as long as I can remember and it's fun to take my kids now. Although this year neither Isaac or Tim could come so Jessi and I were on our own with our kids. Also, Kati's choir concert was the same night so she and my mom were also absent. Despite constantly corralling our noisy kids, we had a good time (even though there was an cake incident... cake + toddler fingers = holey cake). The food was delicious and we exchanged white elephant gifts. Tyler got silly puddy. I came home with a tie with floppy discs printed on it. Tim was rather excited about it . . or maybe not. Jaxen chose not to participate in the white elephant festivities.

Tragically, there was a "Tyler sized" finger print on my lens that I didn't discover until I looked at the pictures. . . .You'll see what I mean.


We're a random bunch.


My Dad with his mom and three of his siblings.
Isn't my Grandma stunning?? She's almost 88! (Thanks Thomas!)
















The party went pretty late and all the kiddos (and parents) were rather tired, but all in all it was a good time.


On a side not my Uncle Jeff's book In God's Image and Likeness was recently released.
I haven't read it (it's quite extensive) but I heard good things about it.

0 comments: