Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Weekend Consisted of this:























I spent the majority of the weekend with my sisters and mom.
I planted a garden at my grandparents house.
I went to IKEA with my sisters (and only spent $13!).
We made s'mores--More than once.
We laughed hysterically. 
We listened to the Glee Soundtrack (at deafening volumes).
And, our kids were filthy by the end of every day.
It was glorious.

Unfortunately, my weekend consisted of far too little of this handsome man:

This semester is a killer, and is taking all of Tim's spare time.
Although he was the hero that got the fire started tonight... after two others failed...
We won't name any names.....

3 comments:

Hannah Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like a way fun weekend. Sorry Tim's so busy.

Jessi Fogg said...

I spent a lot more than $13 but it was all stuff that we needed and I realized I didn't get one thing for myself. Still regreting not getting any cinnimine rolls (and yes I know I spelled that wrong)