Friday, June 4, 2010

CAUTION: The deadly effects of Dihydrogen Monoxide By Tim Morgan

I’m writing to inform as many as I can about a recent study conducted by a major university involving a harmful substance called dihydrogen monoxide. This substance has been known to be harmful to humans when it enters the alveoli. It has been around for a very long time. It is found in almost all harmful bacteria such as E-Coli, Escherichia Coli, and the coli found in the small intestine. This harmful substance resides in our rain, our lakes and rivers, and in a high abundance within our drinking water. The viscosity of this substance has caused several accidents to happen whether it is by boat, car, or airplane. Due to its ubiquitous nature it has claimed the lives of children, doctors, scientists, medical officials, researchers, and everyday people such as us. This has become the byproduct of newer vehicles; it pollutes our air and water. Over 90% of all airborne diseases have contained this substance. Dihydrogen monoxide needs to be stopped, please petition your government official to stop this deadly substance.

2 comments:

Carlye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan said...

I've heard of this stuff. I can't believe more people aren't doing something about it. Way to go Tim.