Monday, December 1, 2008

What kind of two-year-old likes salsa??

I have recently discovered that Tyler loves salsa. He won't eat ketchup, or spaghettios, or mac and cheese, or hot dogs, or any other normal little kid food, but he'll eat salsa like it's his job. We went to Chili's a couple weeks ago with some of my family and that was all he wanted to eat. I thought maybe it was just because everyone else was eating it, but then Tim and I took him to Su Casa last week and it was seriously all he would consider putting in his mouth. He ate the entire basket of chips and salsa. And it wasn't really mild salsa either! It was kind of hot. I had to hold his hand while he dipped his chip in, otherwise he would completely drench it (I eventually gave up and let him do it).  I thought it was so funny I had to take some pictures with my phone (which explains the crap-tacular quality and the reason Tim looks like a ghost in the second picture). 

5 comments:

jessica said...

A FREAKING SWEET 2 yr old! That's what kind!

Meredith said...

That kid knows where it's at!

Keely said...

That is so funny he loves salsa so much! And Carlye...you totally crack me up! I'm still laughing over your comment "he'll eat salsa like it's his job!"

Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! My cousins favorites were mustard and radishes at that age...weird kids.

Cassidy Meine said...

hahaha all I know is that any child of yours would come with some oddities... in a good way...