That is when I woke up this morning.
Nine!!!
Can you believe it??
My sweet children slept in until eight.
Bless the dark clouds (that I have been cursing the last two days) for keeping their bedroom dark.
And Tim got up with them.
Even though he has a final at ten.
I didn't even know he'd gotten up until he woke me up at nine.
NINE!
It was amazing.
It's going to be a glorious day.
Tyler watched the cooking shows on KBYU for about a half hour this morning.
And now he's insisting that we make cookies.
I hope I have chocolate chips...
After Jaxen's nap we are going to my mom's to take pictures of Kati.
Before she leaves for Prom.
Then I am going shopping* with some friends.
WITHOUT my children.
Glorious, I tell you.
* I don't love shopping, but I have some birthday money that is begging to be spent.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
9:00 AM
Posted by Carlye at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment