Sunday, May 9, 2010

MoM,



Thank you:

For giving birth to me.
For nursing me.
For changing my diapers.
For buying me a cupcake doll when I quit sucking my thumb.
For making dinner every night.
For reading to me before bed.
For taking us on vacations.
For making me eat my vegetables and drink milk.
For not selling me to the gypsies.
For taking me to church every week.
For building traditions.
For teaching me the Gospel.
For letting me cover every inch of my room in photos.
For not helping me re-paint my walls when I took them down.
For staying up late with me (far too many times).
For excusing my absences when I sluffed.
For bringing me spare keys when I locked mine in the car (in the ignition). 
For worrying about me.
For helping me plan my wedding.
For helping me through pregnancies.
For holding my hand through deliveries.
For listening to me when I haven’t talked to an adult all day long.
For babysitting my children.
For being silly.
For pushing my hair off my forehead when I am sick.
For having a big family.
For encouraging me.
For accepting me for who I am.
For loving me.
For being:
Strong
Smart
Funny
Humble
Generous
Hard working
& Beautiful.

Happy Mothers Day Mom!
I love you!!!

1 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

That cupcake doll smelled good.