Today is my birthday.
24 years ago, I was born- five weeks early.
I weighed 5 lbs 2 ounces
My mom's water broke during the night.
She thought she had wet the bed, but in fact it was just me--
Breaking out a bit early.
Breaking out a bit early.
The day before,
the water pump went out on my dad's car,
their water heater was leaking,
and the washer broke.
They had a lot of water problems that week....
I am going to spend the day with my three favorite gentlemen.
More on the birthday festivities later....
I am going to spend the day with my three favorite gentlemen.
More on the birthday festivities later....




5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Oh my goodness! I see you in your boys now! You look so sweet and tiny! Smaller than Paige was! I hope you have a GREAT birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fab day.
Love your life!
Happy Birthday! I hope that you get nice, big birthday kisses from all three of those men in your life! The kisses are way better than the spankins, in my opinion!
Hazel weighed 5 oz more than you and was born on time. She was just very little.
Post a Comment