All of my blog posts go to David's email.
Have you noticed an increase in posts since July?
Today is his birthday, so I had all of my family members write him a little birthday note....
Dear Davie Poo,
I miss you like a fat kid on a diet. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Party it up!! We're getting so old... it's creepy! You're one of my best friends, and you're amazing! I love you!
Love,
K-Dog
Happy Birthday, David!
We're glad the box finally reached you. With our obviously amazing speed, you should receive the birthday box sometime in November ;) We miss you and your snazzy wolf t-shirt, but we hope you're having an awesome time. Congrats on your appointment as the District Leader and best of luck with your first baptism! Enjoy all the awesome birthday dinners with the members, but remember... nothing says love like canned ravioli and chicken nuggets shaped like extinct animals, or the family silly enough to eat it all for you.
Much love,
Chris and Lesley
Dear David,
I'm so proud of you.
Love,
Dad
Dear David,
Congratulations on becoming District Leader. Since you're the best missionary they have, I don't know why they waited so long. Give them hell! Congratulations on your recent baptism. Happy Birthday! I love you.
Love,
Grandpa Pinnock
Dear Elder Bradshaw,
I'm very proud of you. I'm delighted that you're serving the Lord and especially that you are serving faithfully and that you are finding joy in your work. I'm so glad you have a testamony of the gospel. I'm proud that you are my grandson. Thank you for being a good example.
My Very Sincere Love,
Grandma Bradshaw
Happy Birthday David,
I finally got rid of that couch you hated.
Love,
Dear David,
Hope you are having a great birthday! We all miss you. We have your picture on the fridge and Hazel won't leave it alone she keeps getting it down and saying how much she misses you and the twins have not forgotten you either. Evan says your name when he sees your picture. Delilah won't even be one by the time you get home so she won't even remember life without you. We did not enjoy mom's dinner she made for your birthday. We got taco bell on the way home. Why do you like that stuff? The kids enjoyed it though. And Hazel had fun blowing the candles out on your creepy birthday cake. We have to say that was the weirdest birthday party we have ever been too and I have never seen such a big pot of ravioli. It made me a little nauseated.
Have fun and stay out of trouble.
Love,
Dear David,
I want you to know how much I love you. You are always in my prayers. I hope you have a very very happy happy birthday.
With all my love,
Happy Birthday David!
We are so proud of you and all that you are accomplishing. You are an amazing person. You said something a few weeks ago in an e mail, "Are you the missionary your mother thinks you are?" - I think that was it. David I knew you would be an great missionary but you surpass what I imagined for you. The people love you, I get e mails from members and I'm sure investigators feel the same. You were a trainer at 9 months and now a district leader at 10 months. (I guess this makes up for the fact you didn't roll over till you were 9 months old - too many people to wait on you). I can't believe the growth I've see in your pictures and in your letters over the past 10 months I love you DAvid and I am so proud to be your mother. Keep up the good work - always remember you are in our prayers, and follow the rules, they will keep you safe.
Love,
Mom
Dear Dylan David,
Congratulations on becoming District Leader! I guess your Leader of the Pack shirt is finally appropriate. We miss you so much, but we are so proud of you! You're an awesome missionary. San Angelo is very lucky to have you. We hope you had a great birthday, even if you didn't get to celebrate with your crazy family. We love you!
Love,
The Morgans
Love,
The Morgans
PS. Don't tell anyone, but I secretly like canned ravioli and dinosaur chicken nuggets.













0 comments:
Post a Comment