Ty watching himself eat a cookie in a puddle
I'm swamped.
Completely swamped.
You should see my house...
Then again,
maybe not.
I've no time to blog.
I have a ton of editing (and cleaning) to do.
But I miss my little bloggity blog.
So I think I'll try to post one picture a day.
Just one.
Until I can dig myself out.
That is all.
PS. Snow??... Are you kidding me??



2 comments:
haha i heard about the snow... it's been raining here like crazy! I hope you will be able to get yourself digged out of craziness soon!
love hannah
I bet my house is worse. I was so upset when I found out Isaac gave Erick a bath in our upstairs bathroom because that tub is so gross.
I have heard everyone talking about the snow but haven't seen any. We didn't get any up here, just rain.
Post a Comment