Friday, April 30, 2010

A week ago.

Last Friday we spent most of the day as a family.
It was a really fun day.
We went to the Aquarium...








And the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.

They have a new "hands on" exhibit. 
Tim was really excited about it.







Don't worry, Tim's not high.
He was just really tired.
He had been up about 24 hours at that point.

We really enjoyed the shark... maybe a little too much.

Right after I took this picture,  Jax fell over the raining.

He was quite sad about it.
(don't judge the blurry picture, just enjoy the cute sad face)

When Ty took this picture, he said, "Say Shark!"
What a little photographer.

But this is my favorite shark picture.
Jax is blocking the big "Don't touch exhibit" sign.

And we spent far too long digging for dinosaur bones.
That's Tyler's favorite part.




What are we doing this Friday?
Well, Tim has been gone studying most of the day.
And me and the boys have been playing at home.
Like we do nearly every day....
I'm not complaining.
I love being a stay-at-home mom.
But the day is sure more fun when Tim is around....

I hate finals.
Soon they will be over and we'll have a whole week and a half to play...
Before the next semester starts.

2 comments:

The Call's said...

Fun!! Your family is SO cute!

The Kelstroms said...

Looks like Tyler's a pro at taking photos, like his mom!