Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's in the Box?

I finally found out the mystery of the box.
I had been asking Tyler all week what was in it.
Because Tim showed him.
But all he would tell me was,
"It's a blue monkey with a camera that says, I'll take your picture!"
We don't know where he came up with that.
The box (that as predicted was not wrapped) actually held this stellar red bag.

It's a Jo Tote. I love them.
What is a Jo Tote?
It's a camera bag of course.
I have a regular black one that is nice and I like it too...
but not every shoot requires a big ol' black camera bag.

I really love this bag.
He also got me some other grand stuff as well.
(You know you love the movie Grease, don't deny it.....)
What a champ!
Thanks babe! 
I love you!!!

PS. When Ty saw the bag, he said, "Where's the blue monkey???"

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I don't even have a nice camera, and I want one!

Farnworth Family said...

Yay!!! What a sweet hubby.... Can't wait until we get our pics taken from you!

marcie said...

However, EVERY moment of EVERY day requires the use of a fabulous red bag. I'm not being funny (or trying to be)... very good choice, Tim. Seriously, a great red bag makes a women feel empowered, and I bet you take even BETTER pictures, just because you have that bag at your side!!

And of course, I love the movie Grease. That's silly. The real question is which do you love more-- Grease or Newsies (but I bet you already have that one)!?

Ahhhhhh, the decisions of our lives!!!

P.s. What you said about Tyler at the end made me snort out loud. That child must be hilarious!