Yesterday, I (apparently) thought that everything that my children did was photo worthy.
Eating graham crackers and watching a little Curious George.
The coloring on this picture was weird... so I got rid of it.
The color I mean.
After Jax went down for a nap, Ty and I got ready to make cookies.
He wanted me to take a picture of all of his many faces.
(He thinks that red apron is the bee's knees)
We tried out the timer on my camera.
After watching the timer flash, Ty thought it would be fun if I pretended his head was a camera.
I did... although I really didn't understand.
The apron gives you the illusion that he's wearing pants.
Don't be fooled.
He's not.
The cookies....
The Cafe Rio salad....
I made cookies instead of making lunch (good trade, eh?), so Tim picked us up Cafe Rio.
We have "dinner" at lunch time because of Tim's schedule....
Watching the storm from the safety of our porch.
Ty was a little bit nervous about the thunder.
Roar?
We went to Grandma's.
Opened some presents.
Ate some pizza.
And had some cheesecake for my birthday...
Better late than never.
I have a funny little video of Ty singing "Happy Birthday"
I just might post it tomorrow.





3 comments:
That apron is the bees knees in fact.
Did you have to post Cafe Rio... Makes me really jealous!!! We'll go there for GNO :)
you guys are such a great family. thanks for sharing so much. you have been my go to many a late nights when I have been avoiding my homework. I can always count on you for a blog update!
Brad
Post a Comment