Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Times in Midway

At the end of March, we went and spent a couple of days at the cabin with some friends.
(I know... I'm a little late)
It was a grand affair.
(Even if we did have a little lasagna trouble...) 



Sleepy Fella's



Bowling pictures, courtesy of Holly K



Tyler and Mya thought Adam was the best thing since Elmo.
I don't know how much time he spent playing hide and go seek.
Or pretending to be animals. 









Matching pajamas 



Funniest game...ever.

Rock band... I have a video of Tyler playing.
I might post it someday. 
And then again, I might not.
Coloring the snow...






When Ty saw this picture, he said, "We were in a sandwich". 
A few minutes later, he said, "Mya's pretty".
I think he's smitten. 


6 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I always enjoy your pictures they are so awesome!
love, hannah

Holly Knackstedt said...

okay in one of the bowling pictures it looks like Im punching adam in the crotch, and I totally love the one of Landon looking at Kimball during the Telenarry game...all in all a success....I think we both win.

Holly Knackstedt said...

p.s. This goes on my list of top ten times I've laughed the hardest...along with the guy we saw in that car on bangerter highway...it seemed like a good day to wear some buttless chaps...

Hailey Jones said...

Adam is the best thing since Elmo as it turns out. We look livid in the last picture...I'm sure we weren't though. That was mega fun. Thanks again for the invite. Perhaps we should hang out again one day.

ashland said...

Love love love it!:) buttless chaps indeed! Bahahaha! And don't forget the turtle shirt! ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was using Hailey's computer at work...I didn't realize it had just rememberd her account...That Hailey Jones comment ^^ it was just me. I doubt she's as big a fan as Adam and weekend trips with you.