Yesterday was lovely.
If you ask Tyler who his girlfriend is, he'll say Mya.
Well sometimes he says Hazel, but they are cousins, so we don't encourage it.
Tongue.
Holly and Aiden
Ladies Man.
Sandy boogers are the best kind of boogers.**
BFF's. Look how excited I am...
Today was wet and cold.
Although I did end the day with cupcakes with the Relief Society
and then an episode of The Office with my better half.
Which is always a good way to end a wet and cold day.
**PS. (The sandy boogers made me think of this) Today Tyler sneezed and said, "No boogers came out! They stayed inside my nose where it's warm!".
Yep.
These are the kind of things I get to discuss throughout my day.
If you have ever called me and had a hard time getting me to shut up,
this is why.
Sometimes I need to talk to adults.....



3 comments:
Our tub is STILL sandy! Man airbrush is handy..its almost as if the little incident never happened! Hahahahaha! Thanks for posting...now I'm just waiting for the gems I sent you the other day!
Good think Hazel doesn't know she has been replaced as Tylers girlfriend. She says he is her prince charming.
There is no shame in wanting a break from bodily functions and stuff that comes out of us...
living with boys is hard!
Post a Comment