Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eighty-Four

Today is my Grandpa's 84th Birthday.

My Grandpa is quite a classy man.
He loves clocks, birds, gardening, Market Street Clam Chowder, Ritz Crackers, blue shirts and jeans, Opera music, chocolate,  and Days of our Lives.
And his family, of course.

Isn't he a handsome man?

On Sunday we had a birthday party for him with all of the family....



Chris.... The flash didn't go off, but I like the picture anyways.






Jaxen loves the dogs...I do not.


Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!
I love you!

3 comments:

marcie said...

I thought you were a dog person??

Also, that picture of Jax (at least I think it's Jaxen... it's hard for me to tell when you have Erik and Evan mixed in there!!) right below Kati is awesome!

Jessi Fogg said...

Oh poor Evan under the table because you yelled at him for picking his nose. Don't worry, I will always have dogs at my house for your kids to play with.

Hannah Jane said...

You have such an awesome family!!!