Monday, March 1, 2010

Golfing

Is Ty too young for golf lessons?
Certainly not.

On the other hand, I personally think he was too young when Tim first started teaching Tyler to golf.....
Two years ago.

Tim disagrees.





I know, I know. I'm a lucky woman.


Can you see the levitating yellow ball?
Oh and the dirt on Ty's butt gives this picture more character, don't you think?




Jaxen prefers to be a spectator. 

At least until he can walk.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I love that! Josh LOVES golf and will ask to watch it on TV above any other sport. And he gets super excited whenever we drive past the "golf store." Your photos convinced me... a mini set of golf clubs may be in his near future. :)

Anonymous said...

The pic that is second from the bottom is super cute. Tim is a cute li'l dad.