Friday, February 26, 2010

4

Tim and I gave having four boys a try yesterday.
My sister, Jessica, had a doctor's appointment  so we watched her monsters twins.
Tim normally would have been in class, but he got out early... and I was glad he did.






Tim pretending to use Tyler as a pillow... a game Ty thinks is hilarious.

"Say cheese Evan!"

Tyler was ready for battle.



Erick


I love this picture.

 It was a little bit chaotic, but the boys all had a lot of fun.
Especially Jax... he loves playing with Erick and Evan.


PS. No, my kids do not wear pants.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Thank you for watching them. My boys love playing with your boys.

marcie said...

I've always said that pants are overrated.

Meredith said...

I think it's hilarious that your boys don't wear pants! I love that Tyler has his sword tucked into his underwear...that cracks me up!

Crista Timothy said...

the plus to that is less laundry to do :)

Michelle Stocking said...

I love the last picture of Jax. And I found it so funny that Tyler used his underwear to hold his sword. Kids are so creative.

PS Yes let's do a park when it warms up. And we should go to the pool together soon.