Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TP


Toilet paper is not safe in our house.
Not safe at all.
Whenever the bathroom door gets left open Jaxen finds his way in there, and assaults it.
The toilet paper doesn't stand a chance, when he gets his hands on it.



The face of a toilet paper villain....



I seemed to have the same problem when Tyler was about Jaxen's age.....
I caught him in the act as well.



It's a good thing I buy toilet paper in bulk. 



** Mom: Toilet paper, toilet paper, toilet paper, toilet paper. Ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, and Jax's face is so so cute. I'd let him do it all the time just to see him be so cute.

Farnworth Family said...

Hey, Callista and Jax would be great friends :)

Rachel said...

I remember you sent me a pic of Ty doing that same thing...two great minds think a like I guess! :)