10. He is a really talented film maker.
9. He is co-director of the Salt Lake City Film Festival.
8. When we were little, he had me convinced I was adopted (and that I was a monster).
7. He once kicked out one of my front teeth. Karate style.
6. He's been known to eat Shrimp Nachos, Shrimp Raman, and peanut butter and marshmallows on his pancakes.
5. He says the most random, hilarious things ("Do you think they'll fall in love with me all over again?" I laugh every time I think about that....)
4. Hazel has had two nick names for him: Uh-Oh and Uncle Poo Butt.
3. He is a sophisticated dresser and he can do the robot (sort of).
2. He was once dumped on his birthday. On another birthday, he got hit in the forehead with a high heeled shoe... we won't name any names....
(*cough cough* Jessica! *cough cough*)
And the number one reason???
1. Today is his 26th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you survive this birthday unscathed!
Look at those cheeks!
Impressive.








2 comments:
He kicked me in the face twice before I hit him!
I'm surprised him canning you in Junior high wasnt mentioned...I'm glad you've made amends =)
Post a Comment