We spent Martin Luther King Weekend up at my Grandma's cabin.
We love the cabin.
The first night we roasted weenies in the fireplace.
I am not sure if we were mature enough to handle such a humorous activity.
We spent a lot of time just hanging out in the cabin.
Watching movies, playing games, eating.. you get the idea.
Pretty (pregnant) sister #1
Daniel (or six, as I like to call him) brought his friend Martin.
Isn't this a cute picture?
What a good Dad.
My gentlemen.
I used to love watching movies from the railing.
Now Hazel and Tyler do it.
Same picture, different view.
We are a close family...
Chris and Lesley came up for the day.
Jaxen loves Hazel..... or at least he hair.
During the week, my dad carries pens, his palm pilot and other important things in his pocket.
On the weekend, he carries Sugar Babies.
We also spent a lot of time sledding and playing in the snow.
My Dad pushing Daniel and Martin down the hill.
Jaxen thought the snow as fascinating.
He thought sledding was a little boring.
Pretty sister #2 (not pregnant)
Self portrait
Thanks Dad
Kati and I tried to go sledding together.
The key word there is tried.
We crashed. A lot.
I have the coolest Dad ever.
Even at 51 he still throws on his bib over-all snow pants and plays in the snow with us.
I threw a snowball at Tim.
It hit him right in his handsome face.
It was awesome....
Until he got me back.
My Dad got these boots when he was in high school.
He paid $100 for them.
I'd say they were a good investment.
He wanted to eat it.
Aren't they cute?
Notice the scowl on Erick's face.
He wasn't impressed.














6 comments:
Looks like a grand ol' time.
Looks like you had fun!! I love sledding!!!
So exciting that Jessie is pregnant!! You should have another one!! :)
Love hannah
I am so happy for Jessie that she's preggers-- YAY!!
And, so happy for Kati that she's not-- DOUBLE YAY!!
P.s. I want you to know that I'll forever be sad that I never went to the cabin with you, maybe you can make it up to me one day by buying me one, haha!
When is Chris and Leslie getting married already!??
Thank you for no ugly pictures of me. That one of Isaac and Erick is cute. Erick is such a daddy's boy.
Mandy I have been wondering the same thing about Chris and Lesley. I thought for sure he was going to ask her on Christmas but he didn't.
You are the best photographer. I love looking at your photos. It is my favorite part about your blog. You're amazin.
Post a Comment