1. Healing. My bandages are starting to come off and I am decorated in a lovely array of Spiderman Band-Aids.
2. Nursing. Despite my consistent pumping in the hospital, at some point my body decided to stop making milk. So I have been nursing every 1-2 hours to try and get my milk to come back. It's finally back--for the most part.
3. I've been staying at my Mom and Dad's house. Tim had to go back to work and school, and I am not supposed to lift Jax yet so they have been helping me out. I appreciate all of their help, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious to get back home.
4. Jaxen has learned to pull himself up in his crib.
5. Editing. I had to cancel (or reschedule) all of my photography appointments for the last two weeks, but since I was out of commission all of last week, I am still behind.
6. Christmas shopping. Online of course.
7. Butting into my little sister's life. Her drama's are more interesting than mine and her room is right next to mine right now. Easy access to some good gossip. I've also enjoyed borrowing her stuff. She loves it.
8. Sleeping. Even if I don't take pain pills, I am tired.
9. Not decorating for Christmas. My house still has pumpkins out front. I'm not there to see them but it still bothers me.
10. Missing Tim. Since he had to be to school every morning at 7AM he has stayed at our apartment living like a bachelor (don't get any ideas ladies, I may be broken, but I am still his woman). He came and ate lunch with us today. I may or may not have cried a little when he left.
11. We had Thanksgiving dinner with my parents. You can see some pictures here.
12. We had pie at Tim's parents house. There are no pictures of the pie eating festivities.
13. We watched the Utah game with Tim's family. Okay, Tim and my boys watched the Utah/BYU game with Tim's family. I slept in the spare bedroom.
14. I've been getting laughed at. A lot. It seems everything that comes out of my mouth when I am on pain killers is hysterical.Who knew I had a future as a comedian as long as percocet was involved?
15. I've been sleeping with two handsome gentlemen every night. Neither one of them being my husband. I've kept Jax in bed with me to help with the nursing and no matter how much I try to get Tyler to sleep in my little brother, Daniel's, room, he always ends up curled up on my other side.
And since I can't do two posts in a row without any pictures, here's some lovely randoms....
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
What have I been doing??
Jax in a box . . . .
Clever, but it's a lie.
That's really Tyler.
I tricked you though, didn't I?
Didn't I????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Now we know why so many actors and famous people are addicted to crap-- they have to make their living somehow, and maybe being drugged up helps a bit! Don't worry about the pumpkins... just make believe that Tim already threw them away/put them back in boxes (HINT HINT!). And get better, because even though I bet your mom is loving being grandma 24/7, she probably wants you to go home... eventually!
And I know how that feels to have to say bye to my man. Granted, I was in a clear state of mind, which may or may not have been advantageous, the jury is still out :)
Post a Comment