In hindsight I am realizing that my Q-Tip blog post was by far the lamest excuse of a post ever. It's not to say that I don't have entertaining things to post all over the internet, but I'm lacking the time and creative energy. So, in order to make up for the despicable Q-Tip post, that I'm truly sorry if you took time to read, here are a few pictures that bring joy to my soul. Some of them you may have seen before, although some of them are new....
This would be my mom brushing my 17 year old sister's teeth.
I don't know what it was, but my Grandma thought it was hilarious.
When I was staying at my parents house, Kati dropped a plate and it shattered. It was like it exploded.
Plate pieces were everywhere... including stabbed into the wall.
This is an old one... but it's still funny.
You've seen this one before.
It was taken right as Tyler slipped and fell. Classic.
My Dad and Kati's photo booth picture.
I think it's extraordinary.
PS. Did I mention that I am home??





4 comments:
Grandma couldn't blow out that one last candle. That is what was so funny to her.
Thanks for the post... it made me smile, and giggle a little bit. Your family is fun.
I love how your dad's expression doesn't change in any of the pictures- HILARIOUS!
And that is a really funny picture of Tyler falling... I guess it pays to have your camera with you at all times!
YAY FOR BEING HOME :)
I'm glad you are home and that your guts are on the rebound. Now we can eat lunch one day perhaps. The pics are funny...just as good as a legit post, I'd say.
Post a Comment