I love waking up to these faces.
(As long as it's not the middle of the night)
At some point, before I got up, Tyler got into (and demolished) his chocolate advent calendar.
Awesome.
He had a pajama party at school today and was very excited about wearing his Buzz Light Year pajamas.
And after having a chocolate advent calendar for breakfast,
he was rather hyper as well.
***I was going to end this blog with what my evening looked like too, but as I snuck into the boys room to take a picture of their sweet, sleeping faces, Jaxen opened his eyes. He gave me a look that said,
"Get the heck out of my room"
So I did.



5 comments:
Your kids are gorgeous. You have a beautiful family
Love the advent calendar. We have ours hung out of reach, but I wouldn't put it past Josh to push a chair under it to do something similar if we turned our backs long enough!
Hey Carlye, This is Shelley Monsen and don't think I'm crazy, but my child has been sleeping a lot lately and I love blog stalking all of the sudden i guess. But I found yours and your boys are just adorable! You're pretty hilarious and that Jax in the Box thing was an awesome trick. You are such a great photographer and I might have to take you up on your services some time. I'm glad to see you and Tim are so happy!
dear carl
i love reading your blogs they are funny :)
Thanks Nannette.. Nannette as in Nan Bush??
Post a Comment