Sunday, August 30, 2009

Salt Lake City Film Festival!!!

I recently had the opportunity to be the photographer for the first annual Salt Lake City Film Festival. I had so much fun doing it. It was a very busy three days, but I met a lot of amazing people and saw some awesome movies. I posted some of the pictures on my photography blog. You can check them out at:


I love being a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes it's nice to take a break from your kids (even though I was running home to feed Jax every three hours . . .) and just be a human being for a while --Does anyone else ever feel like that???. Although the festival was busy and fairly demanding, it was a nice break for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! The two days a week that I work at my dads shop is my "break" if that is what you want to call it. Sad that our work is our break... but that is what having the little boogs is about!