Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Teeth


Dear Little Teeth,


Please make a swift entrance. All you do is make my little man grumpy (and slobbery). Which, in turn, makes us all grouchy. I would greatly appreciate it if you would just make an appearance and quit harassing my baby's poor gums.

Sincerely,
Jaxen's Mom

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am NOT looking forward to the teething stage. Thanks for reminding me of that fact.

Holly said...

do you think those teeth give a crap about what you want. No. All they want to do is afflict your baby and crush your soul.

Belle said...

Have you nursed your kid with teeth? I worry about that, Mere's didn't come till late...

Carlye said...

Yes I have! Ty got teeth at four months!

Anonymous said...

That picture fits your little story line perfect. His little facial expression is like he is just pleading with those teeth to give him a break! Have you tried the teething tablets, tylenol, teething gel and all???