Friday, August 28, 2009

Manti Getaway

In February, Tim took me to a fancy little bed and breakfast in Manti. Tyler stayed with my parents and had a sleepover with his Uncle "D". I was 8 months pregnant with Jaxen.

What is in Manti? Nothing. Nothing at all. And it was perfect. We stayed at the Yardley Inn which was beautiful and relaxing. The breakfast was delicious. We did a temple session and we ate dinner at the Carriage Restaurant, which was rather tasty. We even took a nap in the middle of the day! I failed to ever blog about it because my life got hectic with photography and Jaxens arrival. I came across the pictures today and thought I would share them . . .
Our room
Our bathroom.
Look at that big ol' tub!

Oh my pregnant face . . .
He loves me anyways.
The Yardley Inn
I heart him


I want to go back!

4 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Did you know I have never slept away from my children. The closest I ever got was when I had the twins and Hazel slept at moms and the twins where in the nursery for about an hour before they brought them back to me cuz they were hungry. Me and Isaac need to get away. That place looked nice.

Rachel said...

The Yardley Inn looked cute and cozy..There's just something about little towns that make them more special!

Carlye said...

You should go there! It was really nice. And the temple is beautiful. I'll watch Hazel . . but not your twins. They scare me.

Belle said...

I'm so jealous!