Friday, July 31, 2009

Morgan Family Reunion


Tim is the youngest of five boys (his mother is a brave woman).
As his family gets bigger it is harder for us all to get together, so we (with the help of his oldest brother Spencer and his wife, Kim) planned a little reunion. Two of his brother's and their families were unable to make it, but we still had a good time. We spent one night at my family's cabin. While we were there, we went bowling, played at the park and played lots of games. Tyler loved playing with his cousins. We all had a really good time.
Killer Whale
Speezer -- whose name is really Spencer, but we've always called him Speezer.
Tyler watching a giant man-eating moth
giant man-eating moth
Jax loves his cousin Brook
We went to a pretty old (but awesome) bowling alley in Heber.
This is my nephew Cody bowling.
Kim
Me and Brook's awesome shoes


Kim and Speezer.
They are so much fun.
Tim did much better this time around. He totally killed us all.
I, on the other hand, had not improved.

Jaxen and Grandma

Donna, Tim's mom
This woman endured raising five sons.
Brook

It cracks me up that when Tim's brothers get together, they still like to play catch.
Spence, my Father-in-law
He's a very silly man.

Cody
What a hunk
My nephew Johnny. He was very deep in thought.
He is very sweet.
My kids love Speezer
My kids also love licorice, which their grandma is happy to provide :-)
Going on a walk
Johnny and his Mom, Stephanie.
She teaches 4th grade at the Jean Massieu School for the Deaf.
Isn't that awesome?

Tim's brother Ed and his Dad
Tim and his mom
It is Tim's mission in life to never make a normal face when I take his picture.
I have a million pictures of him making weird faces.
I have more pictures of his tongue out than of him smiling.
Our posterity will think he was a tard.
I love you Tim . . .
Tyler likes to show things to Jax.
And Jaxen likes to watch anything Ty does, so it works out.
Uncle Ed
A mean game of cards.
Ty and John are making faces at each other. If Brook and Cody look irritated, it's cause I am standing right in front of the TV and they were watching a movie.
Tyler and some of his cousins

3 comments:

Crista Timothy said...

maybe you will end up with 5 boys too??? :)

Carlye said...

Haha . . no thanks :-D

Michelle Stocking said...

You take the best pictures. I need to take a class from you!