All of Hazels friends came in their "fairy best". They were adorable. Tyler, being the only boy, chose to be batman instead. He was stellar.
Tinkerbell!!!
All of the kids had personalized frames to decorate.
Jess got Tyler pirate stickers, so he wouldn't have to use the sparkly hearts and flowers.
We took a picture of each girl with Tinkerbell to put in the frames. I think they turned out really cute.
He took his role as Batman very seriously.
Thanks for the cape Lillian!!
Hazel has yet to have a party without a melt down.
It's her party. She can cry if she wants to.
Jaxen thought Tinkerbell was pretty fantastic as well.
Even Hazel and Tyler called Kati Tinkerbell while she was dressed up.
Hazel's Uncle Poo Butt (that's really what she calls Chris . . hilarious) and Lesley showed up just in time for cake and ice cream.
Can you guess what is happening during this picture?
We were singing her happy birthday.
I got the wings from www.lilyannaforgirls.com
They make the cutest stuff.
Evan and Erick truly have a talent for covering themselves in food.
After Hazels' friends left, she asked Kati if they could go fly around the yard.
I think Kati made the best Tinkerbell. She's oh so pretty.
Jessi and Isaac went ALL OUT for this birthday party,
and it turned out really nice.
I was impressed.
Jessi is so good at planning these types of things.
Hazel got a guinea pig for her birthday (when Tyler came home he told me he needed a guinea pig. . .thanks a lot). She named him Teederbee. She came up with it all on her own.



4 comments:
Thanks Carlye I was pretty impressed as well. I am just glad Hazel had a good time. Thanks for the wings they are so cute!
Mya calls her uncle Will "Uncle Poke um"...I have no idea why. Kudos to Jessica, looks like a fun party. and Kathy...Get Serious. (you know she enjoyed dressing like tinkerbell, even though she put on like she didnt)
I remember you from high school! I'm glad you stumbled across my blog, because it led me to yours. Beautiful photos.
Quite funny! I love that they swarmed her like she was indeed tinkerbell. Even more, I love that delightful nicknames she bestowed on Christ.
Post a Comment