The other day, on Curious George, George and The Man with The Yellow Hat went bowling. Ever since, Tyler has wanted to go bowling, so we decided to go. Ty had so much fun. He even liked his bowling ("bowly") shoes. There were only two problems:
1. Tyler lost interest about halfway through the game
2. Tim and I haven't been bowling since before we were married and we are now terrible bowlers (okay so maybe I was always a terrible bowler . . .). Tyler totally creamed us.









Don't act like you're not impressed.
Someone please explain to me why Jax can't sleep through Tyler being noisy, but he can sleep at a bowling ally???
Tim is hot when he bowls.



1 comments:
Truthfully, I think that I enjoy Curious George more than Ben. Those scenarios are so stinkin' funny... funny because they're realistic, that I laugh all the way through- and Ben looks at me like I'm his dorky mom that I am!!
And nice skills, btw :)
Post a Comment