Did I say there were going to be three parts of our vacation? Apparently I meant four. On our way home from California we stopped in St. George for two days. We did a lot of relaxing and swimming spent a few hours at their Fiesta Fun Family Center. We also spent way too much money in their photo booth. Who doesn't love a good photo booth?? Anyways, we had a lot of fun on our vacation! I can't wait to do it again!
Spraying Mom (He really got me too, the little stinker)
Yep, that's my husband in the lead. What a Champion.
Jax thought his grandma was hilarious
Kati said it smelled like urine in there. I'm not surprised.
Who's having more fun? Tyler or Tim?
I'm not sure where the other half of Tyler's arm went in this picture, but I assure you, he has two full arms.
Check out the hot lovin going on in front of Isaac. (*vomit*)
Tyler preferred putting his feet in the hot tub.
Daniel jumping in.
Tyler working on tanning his pasty white body.
We decided that if Tyler was a super hero (which he just might be) his vice would be water.
Lounging.
Tyler really wanted Jax to try on the goggles.



3 comments:
ahhhh. That picture of me from behind is bad.
What fun! Man, it seems like your vacation was like... 3 weeks! You guys did a ton of stuff. I love that pic with the goggles on Jax, and I think those pics of your mom holding him are SOOO sweet. And, also I saw those water bumper cars in the "skymall" magazine on our flight, and Mike and I thought that those would be the coolest things ever... If I had a pool, I'd definitely have water bumper cars!!
And Jessi: You don't look bad at all. T-H-R-E-E babies, or none at all, I think you look really great :)
Your baby is getting chunky legs!! I am glad you took my advice and went to the family fun center. (or did I dream that I gave you that advice, not quite sure)
Jessi, you look great!!
Post a Comment