The other day, I came in to get Jax out of his crib after his nap and found him like this. He started out flat on his back. I found him on his stomach a few more times after that. I was rather impressed with my little man cub!
Then, yesterday, I was at my mom's and I was showing her how buff he is when he's on his stomach, and he rolled onto his back! We were all very impressed and made him do it again and again. So finally when I had the sense to record a video of it, he was really tired. You can hear him complain about it and he's having a hard time holding up his melon, but you get the idea.



1 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting. It's the best and worst thing to watch our babies grow up, but with each new thing they learn, it just means that they need us less and less, which makes me sad... *sniff sniff*
However, on the upside, I guess with needing me less and less, there will come a day when he no longer needs me to change his diapers anymore!!
The cup is always half full :)
Post a Comment