
My handsome little brother David left for the MTC this morning. Our family met at IHOP for breakfast and to say our goodbyes. I will miss him so much! But I am so proud of him. He will be a fantastic missionary. Tyler is really close to David. It will be a tough adjustment for him. He loves his "D". I've been trying to explain to Ty that David is going on a mission to teach people about Heavenly Father. Yesterday, after we had been talking about it, Tyler turned to me and said,
"D's going to find my Jesus".
I'm not sure what he meant, exactly, but I think he's on the right track. :-)
Later, I asked him if he was going to write David a lot of letters
and he said, "No." I asked why and he laughed and said,
"Cause I'm just a little boy!".
He cracks me up.
I'm sure he'll color David lots of pictures.
2 comments:
That's hilarious! Cute ol' Ty. I'm dreading my brother's mission...luckily I have a year.
I bet David will be a great missionary! :) Your boys will be so big when he gets home...
Post a Comment