Monday, July 6, 2009

California Vacation - Part Three

This is the beach house we stayed in while we were in California. It was a little cramped (only two bathrooms . . .) but at least we all fit. When we weren't at Disneyland, we spent all day on the private beach. It was glorious and the kids were in heaven.
Hazel and her Daddy

Tyler and his daddy.



Tyler catching some rays . . .

The twins.

My dad. He's the best.
My boys after a long day in the sun.

Kati doing a cartwheel.

This picture is courtesy of David. This is Tyler on the day we left, waving goodbye to the ocean.


awww... (Thanks Chris)

My adorable family
My cousin, Elisabeth, and her cute family live in California and came down for a visit one of the evenings.
Tyler would get up and go straight from his pajamas to his swim suit. He would eat his meals outside (we won't think about how much sand he ate). He wouldn't come in until it was dark and he had sand everywhere imaginable.


beach bum
The little sister.
We had nice, normal, standing-next-to-each-other photo's but I liked these better.
Where's my dad's other hand??

Tyler loved the ocean. He's jumping, not levitating.

The whole fam damily.

pretty hazel
My boys
He totally loves me.
They are BFF's.
Jess

Don't mind the sand and chocolate on his face.
My cute mom.

Daniel
Evan


In your face David.
Chris and Lesley


This is what the tub looked like after the kids would bathe.

Miss Sass.

He really IS that cool.


Yep, he's mine.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you all had such a lovely time-what wonderful photos!

Jessi Fogg said...

Did you get any good ones of me in a swim suit? I worked out for four months almost every day to get in bikini shape and only wore it one day. All the pictures I have of me I am in my pajama pants. Damn me and my love for pajama pants on the beach!

Anonymous said...

Your parents are in love.

marcie said...

I am so infinitely jealous of your picture taking skills compared to mine. Why in the world did I post my beach pictures on the same day you posted yours, haha! But seriously, that looks like it was a way fun vacation with the fam. I bet it was nice to spend some good quality time together before David left today :)

Anonymous said...

I can look at your family pics and your little sly comments forever and expect a laugh or two. That trip looked so fun! The good ol' Bradshaw family... got to love em'!