Thursday, April 2, 2009

David is going to . . .

Lubbock, Texas!
He leaves for the MTC on July 8th! 
Holly Knackstedt and David's friend Jon Warburton both guessed Texas.

2 comments:

marcie said...

There is like NOTHING in Lubbuck and the surrounding area of west Texas nothingness! I guess it really doesn't matter anyway since he'll be on a mission. All he needs there are people who want to hear the gospel... or those who don't, but you force them to anyway, haha, just kidding!

Congrats to David-- he's going to LOOOOVE Texas because EVERYONE does :)

Jessi Fogg said...

Hey I like your picture on the top of your blog. It is very cute. When are you going to take my family pictures? I told you Susan said they would get the fire truck out when you want it. She also said she knows someone with a old fashion carousel horse but can't remember who. No rush let me know when you are ready.